Phlebotomist Resume Sample Plus Free Template
First impressions are extremely important! And a solid resume is your chance to leave a lasting impression on potential employers.
Statistics show that employers only spend a few seconds glancing over a resume, which makes it necessary to stand out amongst the potentially hundreds of other applicants.
Let's take a closer look at a sample phlebotomist resume to see how you can effectively communicate your experience and credentials.
*Tip: Save time and stand out from the other applicants by using our pre-made phlebotomist resume template below.
John Doe, ASCP
1234 Your St., Anytown, NV 97000
Phone: (555) 555-5555 | Email: email@example.com
To apply my skills and experience as a certified phlebotomist in a professional and friendly work environment.
- Venipuncture & Capillary Puncture
- Blood Collection & Handling
- Patient Records Handling
- Blood Specimen Storage
- Excellent People Skills
- Quality Assurance & Controls
Phlebotomist, A Hospital (Anytown, NV), 2010 to Present
- Draw blood for medical testing by way of venipuncture or capillary puncture.
- Adhere to all hospital safety procedures and guidelines.
- Prepare blood-collecting equipment and safely store and transport blood samples.
- Ease patients during phlebotomy procedures.
Phlebotomist, Non-Profit Organization (Anytown, NV), 2004 to 2010
- Performed phlebotomy procedures in-house and in our mobile unit.
- Created strong relationships with donors, which lead to more referrals.
- Presented with an award for collecting 50,000+ units of blood after a devastating hurricane.
Phlebotomy Technician Certificate (PBT), American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP), 2009 to Present
Certified Phlebotomist, State of Nevada, 2004 to Present
*Tip: Pin this resume sample as an image for future reference!
Reviewed on July 30, 2015